Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New direction

We've had quite an intense direction change of late, Lunas and I, in the world of domicile. What that means is that Chivas and Lunas visited the NEW condo in the middle of construction. As was my experience when viewing it with mis padres, they thought it was a bit small. I did a little rough math and discovered, much to our surprise, that it IS in fact smaller than our current place. Combine that with NOT WANTING TO MOVE AGAIN, it's not as nice a place, it's overpriced and we just want to friggin' unpack, and you get two very happily not moving newlyweds.

Part of that decision also involved a comment by my wife, who said that it was silly to spend a big chunk of the free time I'm going to have during the 2 year "Make It Or Break It" period I'm pursuing magic as a career on a part time job.

Bottom line is, the starter gun has gone off, and I am officially, curtains parting, ribbon being cut with a giant, oversized pair of scissors...

...pursuing work as a professional magician!

(INSERT FANFARE)

And I immediately got anxious, concerned, worried and resigned about the whole thing. (My previous blog is a good example.) But, and this is where the title of the blog actually comes into play, I'm going to use my blog to share what that process involves, includes, etc. I figure, what's predictable is I'll just stew in my own crap about the whole thing. So instead, I'll deal with it, share about it, talk about the highs and lows, all of which I am certain will give me a much better chance of success.

So there you go.

All of this went down on Sunday, 2 days ago, and I already have much to blog about, which I will.
Just not now. : )

PS I want to come up with an inspiring, entertaining, lighthearted name for this 2 year period, OTHER than "Make It Or Break It," and I'm taking suggestions...

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Donaldson said...

How about calling it "Wiz or Get Off the Pot"?

Congrats, BTW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home